B&B San Lorenzo Notte Rome – Our Services And FAQS
Below is some useful information on B&B San Lorenzo Notte, such as how to pay, check-in/out times and so forth. Please take some time to read the information and do not hesitate to contact us, if you have any queries.
- Breakfast service: guests can start their day with a buffet of sweet baked goods and a fragrant coffee or cappuccino in the breakfast room
- Cleaning and linen: you will always find fresh bedding and a clean bathroom
- Free Wi-Fi: there is free Wi-Fi in your room and throughout San Lorenzo Notte
- Heating and air-con: both air conditioning and heating are available
- Electric kettle: each room is equipped with a tray with an electric kettle and a wide selection of teas, herbal teas and coffee so guests can prepare hot drinks in-room
- Television: there is a 20″ LCD TV in every guest room
- Private bathroom: all rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with shower, bidet and complimentary toiletries
- Extra beds: a maximum of one baby cot can be added to the guest room. Any type of extra bed or baby cot is available upon request only and needs to be confirmed by the B&B in advance
- Pets: small pets are allowed on request only – there is no extra charge
Are your rates inclusive of all taxes?
No, there is a city tourist tax of 3.50 Euros per person, per night (excluding children up to 10 years old) which is to be paid in cash at check in.
Is the rate per room or per person?
The rate is always per room. Be sure to check that you choose the correct room type.
Is breakfast included in the rates?
We offer our guests a breakfast kit which contains hot drinks (tea, coffee and milk) fruit juices, yogurt, toast with jam and butter, croissants, homemade desserts and seasonal fruit, etc.
When can I check in and check out?
Check-in is between 11:00am and 5:00pm and check-out between 7:00am and 10:00am. According to Italian law guest must produce a valid passport or id card at check in. Check-ins after 7.00pm will incur an additional charge of 20 Euros, which is to be paid during check-in (in cash).
Do I pay when I check in or when I check out?
You should pay when you check in.
Can I pay by credit card?
Yes, Visa and MasterCard are accepted.
Does the bathroom have a bathtub or shower, or both?
The bathrooms are equipped with a shower.
Is the reception open 24 hours a day?
No, however you will receive a key for the main door, so that you can come and go as you wish. Furthermore you can check in at any time provided you let us know your estimated time of arrival and possibly your flight details and a mobile phone number. Also, on arrival you will be given our emergency number for getting in touch with us, if you need to reach us outside reception hours.
Which languages are spoken at reception?
Italian, English and French.
What floor is B&B San Lorenzo Notte on and is there a lift/elevator?
B&B San Lorenzo Notte in on the first floor (without lift/elevator).
Is room service available? If so, at what times is it available?
Yes on request from 8:00am to 10:00am.
Do children stay for free?
Small children (up to the age of 6) can stay free of charge, if they stay in the same bed as their parents.
Can I ask for a cot/crib in my room? If so, what is the charge for this?
Yes, free of charge.
What is the charge for air conditioning? Is it seasonal?
Air conditioning is included in each room rate and is available all year round.
Are pets welcome?
Yes, small pets are allowed at no extra charge, for larger pets there is a daily supplement of 20 Euros.
Is parking available at the establishment and if so, do I have to reserve prior to arriving?
No, but there is private parking nearby at a charge of around 15 Euros per day.
How close is the nearest airport?
Ciampino (CIA): 16 kilometres. Fiumicino (FCO): 24 kilometres.
How close are the nearest public transport facilities?
Metro: Tiburtina – 250 metres.
Does B&B San Lorenzo Notte have conference rooms?
No, we do not have any conference/meeting facilities.